Topics

Need NCS for ERDN Net 11 MAY

Steve KC1AWV

Hi everyone, I am unable to perform tonight as NCS for the Digital Voice net. If anyone is available to take over tonight, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Steve KC1AWV

Alfred LaVallee

Hi Steve,
I didn't read your message until now (Sunday).   I did check in on DMR as did AG1V, Bob.  Bob tried checking in with Echolink but wasn't succesfull.
I tried it and had the same result.  Echolink itself worked fine, but when we transmitted no audio was received on the net.  DMR worked fine.
I did not start the net.  I don't have the preamble.  I could have assumed NCS anyway, but with only the 2 of us I didn't bother.
73, Fred K1ACL

Michael Griffin

-My cell was dead.
-I didn't have my charger with me.
-Was able to use my car starter to charge my cell.
-Got it plugged in and charging but then it took about 20 min to start up.
-I checked in late at 2051 hours.
-Didn't see the email about needing a net control until Sunday.
Thanks,
Mike