Topics

sticky ERDN Status Pages

Steve KC1AWV

Allstar Node 46550 - http://allstar.kc1awv.net/allmon2/index.php

XLX 740 - http://xlx740.kc1awv.net

YSF 43349 - http://ysf.kc1awv.net

BM TG 3122790 - https://brandmeister.network/?page=lh&DestinationID=3122790

As more connections are made available, they will be listed here.

Steve KC1AWV

George Blakeslee

Steve

What is the time slot and color code for BM TG 3122790?

73 George N1GB

On Jan 30, 2019, at 11:16, Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> wrote:

Allstar Node 46550 - http://allstar.kc1awv.net/allmon2/index.php

XLX 740 - http://xlx740.kc1awv.net

YSF 43349 - http://ysf.kc1awv.net

BM TG 3122790 - https://brandmeister.network/?page=lh&DestinationID=3122790

As more connections are made available, they will be listed here.

Steve KC1AWV

Steve KC1AWV

The timeslot and color code are based on the repeater or hotspot that you are using to access the talkgroup.

Such as on my Pi-Star, I have the color code set to 1 and the timeslot is set to 2. I can access any BM talkgroup from my hotspot using those settings. Other repeaters and hotspots may have different settings, so you will need to coordinate with the owner of that system.

Think of color code as CTCSS, and time slot as choosing one of two repeaters at a site.

Steve KC1AWV

George Blakeslee

QSL
TU